Top 5 ASMR Youtube Channels to follow in 2020 (French and English)

Hello ASMR Lovers,

I decided to present my top 5 for the year 2020. I hope that I can introduce you to some artists, and if not, bring you some information that you did not have before. Don't hesitate to tell me in the comments what is your top 5, it interests me!

1.       ASMR Glow


ASMR Glow
ASMR Glow is an Israeli makeup artist, vlogger, and ASMR artist. She is specialized in whispering, tapping and tingling sounds and is currently considered as one of the top 10 ASMR artists in the world. She delivers a lot of positivity and relaxation through her ASMR videos.
My opinion: I think that she is my favourite ASMR artists since the beginning. I really enjoy her videos, her creativity and her soft voice.
Frequency : 3 videos / week
Since : Jun 2016
Subscribers : 1,11 M
Video Count  : 297





Channel :  








2.            Gibi ASMR



Gibi ASMR
Gibi ASMR is an American ASMR artist who post various ASMR videos such as ASMR roleplay, ASMR cosplay, soft-spoken ASMR, whisper ASMR, and deep-ear attention ASMR. She started singing tributes when she first sang Billie Eilish’s album in ASMR.
My opinion: She is very gentle and do lots of videos with different contents. I recommend!
Frequency: 4 videos / week
Since : Jun 2016
Subscribers : 2,51 M
Video Count  : 549





 Channel






3.            DOLCE ROMY ASMR




Romy is a French YouTuber who has always been a fan of ASMR. She decided to start her ASMR channel. She makes videos in French such as roleplay or mouth noises.
My opinion: She's a new artist to follow because she's really nice to look at.
Frequency : 1 video / week
Since : Nov 2018
Subscribers : 276K 
Video Count  : 35



Channel :






4.            Scottish Murmurs ASMR



Scottish Murmurs ASMR is from Scotland, she is dedicated to her followers and try to give them tingly sensations and relaxation. She mostly does soft-spoken roleplay.
My opinion : She really helps me to fall asleep with her videos, you should give a look to her channel.
Frequency : 4 videos / week
Since : July 2016                           Subscriber : 240K
Video Count  : 331



Channel :










5.            ASMR Darling

ASMR darling is an American Youtuber known for making ASMR videos. She is one of the best-known ASMRists. Her videos are mostly creative and pleasant. 
My opinion: It was thanks to her that I discovered the ASMR, because the first video I watched was one of hers. I highly recommend it.
Frequency : 2 videos / week
Since : Dec 2014
Subscribers : 2,46M
Video Count :198



Channel :

 


I would be curious to know what your top 5 is. To do this, I suggest you do a post on instagram with the 5 artists you prefer and tell me why you chose them. Tag me in so I can see, I'll comment with pleasure!
If you want to be aware as soon as an article comes out, come follow me on insta: @itswhisperasmr
See you soon whisperers! 




Commentaires

  1. i've watched videos of ASMR Darling and i looove her !! Thank you

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I already know Asmr darling but not the others! I will watch them tonight!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Some of them have a lot of subscribers, it's incredible

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

How to become an ASMR artist

What is ASMR?